Eyes of the Stone Thief
- Gyra met Jūn after being hired on as additional muscle for a one time job by the mercenary company that Jūn was part of. The job turned quite bloody and Gyra was infatuated with a lone fighter that drove deep into the enemies ranks with nothing but her guts and her armor (and her piercing brown eyes). After this Jūn decided to be more of an open agent and Gyra decided to follow her in her travels.
- Jūn and Gyra met Dosh shortly before his god-fragment-soul-bonding encounter when the former got into a brawl in Dosh’s tavern (Gyra was very sorry about it, but girls will be girls). She caused significant damage, but Dosh was impressed with how she handled herself. Dosh’s encounter with the mysterious stranger and the unusual metal fragment occurred later that night, and the next day he hired Jūn and Gyra to escort him to Santa Cora as he sought information on what happened to him.
- Kaisa joined up with Jūn, Gyra, and Dosh while they were on the road to Santa Cora. For reasons. For some reason, they have stuck together even after reaching Santa Cora.
- Bretta met Heimskr as he visited the Dwarven kingdoms to try the various Dwarf microbrews. Since Heimskr was a traveller and Bretta wanted to begin expanding her knowledge of runes, she decided to follow him.
- Heimskr and Bretta travelled to an inn one night. Heimskr played his bagpipes and won the heart and trust of the rest of the group. We were all trustworthy folk who decided to travel together.