Eyes of the Stone Thief
- near an ancient temple of the master of flower’s monk order
- inn serves shitty ale but amazingly delicious lamb chops
- bretta started a minor church of the priestess in the town due to some inadvertent proselytizing.
- Upon arriving, went straight to the inn, had a few drinks wherein Heimskr got smashed and started a brawl and woke up in a gutter the next day.
- cleared out bandits that were attacking farmers along one of the roads that leads into the village from the surrounding country side
- A druid grove nearby, the druids were trying to determine the cause of the drought, and with their help you, shamans following the orc lord were causing drought in order to blight the crops that were being sent to the war effort against the orc lord. Druids of the High Druid do not like Gyra and the whole demonic druid magic thing, so the tension was noticeable during this event.
- Suspicious characters arrived looking for Dosh, including agents of the priestess and the crusader. The Crusaders caught them at the inn one night at the inn and the encounter turned into the above mentioned brawl.
- In order to avoid further scrutiny with from either group, a freak lantern oil cart accident was staged in order to fake Dosh’s death
- Jun has a sweet coif, stolen from the bandits
- Major landmark: A bell tower without a bell, it was stolen by an unknown group and local legend has it that the town can’t truly prosper again until its returned.